Our mission is to slow down fashion and end over-consumption by creating garments free of compromise, allowing more people to live with fewer but better items
As Growth Manager you’re a key player in the achievement of this mission. You’re responsible for building and scaling our entire customer acquisition apparatus, from upper to lower funnel activities. You have the sensitive mission of boosting our customer acquisition, conversion and retention without incentivising over-consumption. You’re reporting directly to our co-founder and CMO, working closely with our growing marketing and creative teams, and collaborating cross-functionally with operations and customer experience.
We’re a small and hands on team, your ownership stretches from strategy and tactics to daily campaign management, optimisation and commissioning content. You need to be eager, challenge assumptions and best practice to find new, creative and effective ways to bring the ASKET brand and products to the world.
As the primary owner of conversion and retention you're also the key stakeholder of our e-commerce presence, directly responsible for our tracking (customer data platform) and CRM and will be recruiting an ecommerce coordinator to manage daily ecom operations.
You’re joining an ambitious, dynamic and deeply caring team in the beginning of a high-paced and challenging journey to fundamentally change the way we manufacture, market and consume garments today. And coming into one of the fastest growing apparel startups in Sweden, you'll be part of a core team that enjoys tremendous responsibility and impact on our journey - and the industry as a whole.
Your mission is to
- Grow and develop ASKET’s global customer acquisition funnel and retention strategy
- Oversee ASKET’s ecommerce presence to become best in class, effectively converting visitors into customers and customers into promoters
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Development and execution of customer acquisition strategy via paid channels and customer retention.
- Responsible for entire performance marketing budget, forecasting and paid growth targets
- Setting up, monitoring and evaluating the customer acquisition funnel and attribution model per channel and market
- Developing and executing market growth and entry strategies
- Collaborating with creative and marketing teams for on-brand content creation for performance marketing channels
- Campaign management and optimization of Facebook Ads, Pinterest),Google Ads, Youtube and Affiliates.
- Managing SEO and content projects for SEO
- Proactively identify ,test and scale new and existing growth channels
- Key stakeholder for e-commerce systems, and primary owner of tracking (CDP, Tag Manager etc), CRM and CRO
- Collaborating closely with Data & Tech manager in leading ecommerce development
- Collaborating closely with Operations & Logistics in leading the customer experience development
- Overseeing online product performance and visual merchandising
- Recruitment and management of junior ecommerce coordinator
The ideal candidate
- Has a university degree in business, marketing, finance or engineering - so long as there's a combined love for sales, marketing and numbers
- At least three years experience from paid social media, digital advertising or e-commerce management at an agency, in-house or freelance
- 100% fluent in English orally and in written, copywriting capability is a plus
- Obsessed with digital marketing, avid searcher of industry insights and always informed on latest developments in digital, paid marketing and e-commerce
- Highly organised, structured with track record of managing large media budgets
- Motivated, analytical, problem-solver and a self-starter; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Expert skills in Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads
- Expert skills in analysis in Google Analytics and similar analysis tools
- Experience in setting up tracking, measurement and cross-channel attribution modelling
- Experience in CRM & marketing automation
- Experience in other media buying (print, outdoor etc) advertising is a plus
Interviews will be held continuously, application is open so long as job posting is up.