At Asket our mission is to slow down fashion and end over-consumption by creating garments free of compromise, allowing us to live with fewer but better items.
As Store Manager of our flagship store in Stockholm, you will be a key player in the achievement of this brand mission. Rather than just another transactional store, the ASKET store aims to create an in-depth experience with, and conversation around, our garments, leaving the customer to invest in them on his or her terms: In store, from home - or not at all. You’ll be part of maintaining and further developing the high service level the clients of the store have come to experience in the physical environment, and also work with our marketing and operations team to continue to bridge the gap from digital, online-first to a fully fledged omni-channel brand. Your task is to translate our ethos into a world-class in-store experience, catering both to existing customers and people new to our brand and mission.
As Store Manager, your responsibilities include being present and a role model in the day-to-day, managing ongoing store operations such as staffing, inventory management, visual merchandising, reporting, and recruitment and training, as well as driving development projects to further enhance the store experience. You’ll be reporting to our Head of Growth and working in close collaboration with the marketing and product teams to translate all communications into the bricks-and-mortar space.
You’re joining an ambitious, dynamic and deeply caring team on a high-paced and challenging journey to fundamentally change the way we manufacture, market and consume garments today. And as one of the fastest-growing apparel startups in Sweden, we’re expanding a team that enjoys tremendous responsibility and impact on our journey - and the industry as a whole.
- Continue to offer and further develop a world-class service and product experience
- Service existing ASKET customers and onboard new customers to ASKETs mission and philosophy
- Provide a world-class service and product experience to store clients
- Manage and further develop store operations, processes and routines
- Continuously recruit, train and manage store staff
- Manage daily store operations, such as but not limited to, staffing, training, inventory and re-order management, servicing customers from both online and offline (omnichannel order handling), managing in-store-returns as well as repairs
- Regular feedback to and collaboration with marketing and product teams
- Ongoing identification and implementation of service and in-store experience improvements
- Unprestigious, hard-working and itching to contribute to achieving ASKET’s vision of fundamentally changing the apparel industry for the better - no matter what it takes
- Obsessed with customer service, retail and high-quality clothing
- A keen interest in the industry as a whole
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in retail or leadership roles
- Highly organized and experienced team leader
- Motivated, problem-solver and a self-starter
- Fast learner and quick to get into new IT systems and processes
- Knowledge in Google suite
Available to start September 1st
ASKET is an independent online-first clothing brand founded in 2015 with the mission to slow down the fashion industry and change the way we manufacture, market, and consume clothing. Creating only one single permanent collection under full transparency and with lifecycle responsibility for every product created, we're here to end the era of fast fashion, planetary and human exploitation and help us live happier with fewer but better things.
Loading application form
Already working at ASKET?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.