Our mission is to slow down fashion and end over-consumption by creating garments free of comprise, allowing us to live with fewer but better items
As Performance & Growth Marketing Specialist you’re key player in the achievement of this mission. You’re responsible for building and growing our entire customer acquisition apparatus, from upper to lower funnel activities. You have the sensitive mission of boosting our customer acquisition, but not incentivising over-consumption. You’re joining our growing marketing team, collaborating cross-functionally with social media, influencers and PR and reporting directly to our co-founder and CMO.
We’re a small and hands on team, your ownership stretches from strategy and tactics to operational campaign management, optimisation and hustling for content. You’re not sitting on top of a million dollar budget trying to figure out how to spend it - you’re sitting on a brand that’s trying to take on a billion dollar industry, with limited resources. You need to be dead set to challenge assumptions and find new, creative, relevant and effective ways to bring the ASKET brand and products to the world. You’re coming in to create true value - to ASKET, our customers, our workers and our planet.
You’re joining an ambitious, dynamic and deeply caring team in the beginning of a high-paced and challenging journey to fundamentally change the way we manufacture, market and consume garments today. And coming into one of the fastest growing apparel startups in Sweden, you'll be part of a core team that enjoys tremendous responsibility and impact on our journey - and the industry as a whole.
Your mission is to
- Build and grow ASKET’s global paid customer acquisition funnel
- Find and evaluate new, creative, effective and on-brand acquisition channels, across markets
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Development and execution of customer acquisition strategy with focus on paid channels
- Setting up, monitoring and evaluating overall acquisition funnel and per acquisition channel
- Developing and evaluating our attribution model
- Responsible for entire paid acquisition budget, forecasting and growth targets
- Development and execution of creative awareness and acquisition-driven campaigns in paid and owned channels
- Insight-driven, on-brand content and landing page creation for all paid campaigns, including hands-on copywriting and coordination of visual content creation.
- Ongoing campaign management and optimization on paid social (Facebook, Instagram) and Google Ads
- Setting up methodology for testing and evaluating targeting, messaging, creatives
- Identifying and developing sources of actionable customer and market insights based on internal and external data and reports
- Collaborating cross-functionally with marketing, social media and PR to align overall brand and communication
The ideal candidate is
- Unprestigious, hard working and itching to contribute to achieving ASKET’s vision of fundamentally changing the apparel industry for the better - no matter what it takes
- Obsessed with digital marketing, avid searcher of industry insights and always informed on latest developments in digital, paid marketing and ecommerce
- Capable copywriter 100% fluent in English, written and verbally
- At least three years experience from paid social media and digital marketing at an agency, in-house or freelance
- Highly organized and experienced project leader with track record of managing budget
- Motivated, analytical, problem-solver and a self-starter; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Excellent skills in Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads
- Excellent skills in analysis in Google Analytics and similar analysis tools
- Track record of growing brand awareness and customer acquisition
- Experience in setting up tracking, measurement and cross-channel attribution modelling
- Experience in Photoshop, Adobe or other image and film editing software is a plus
- Experience in CRM & marketing automation is a plus
- Experience in print and offline advertising is a plus