Our mission is to slow down fashion and end over-consumption by creating garments free of comprise, allowing us to live with fewer but better items.
As Social Media and Marketing Coordinator you’re at the center of all things. You’re taking ownership of all owned communication channels - you’re in charge of building, engaging and retaining the ASKET community, executing brand and product marketing campaigns across our web, newsletter Facebook and Instagram. As our Marketing Coordinator you’re joining our growing marketing team, collaborating cross-functionally with our paid marketing and PR and reporting directly to our co-founder and CMO.
We’re a small and hands on team and we don’t have 100% defined tasks and responsibilities. Your ownership stretches from pitching marketing ideas to the founders, managing events and coordinating projects to hands on copywriting and content creation. You’ll be working cross functionally and enjoying great responsibility from the start. You’re not getting hired do Instagram posts on command - you’re the one creating the plan in the first place. You’re an active, multi-purpose marketing machine, pushing the ASKET brand forward, building our community, inspiring and sharing our values globally. You’re coming in to create true value - to ASKET, our customers, our workers and our planet.
You’re joining an ambitious, dynamic and deeply caring team in the beginning of a high-paced and challenging journey to fundamentally change the way we manufacture, market and consume garments today. And coming into one of the fastest growing apparel startups in Sweden, you'll be part of a core team that enjoys tremendous responsibility and impact on our journey - and the industry as a whole.
Your mission is to
- Grow the ASKET community and market the ASKET brand and products by acquiring, activating and retaining fans and customers with engaging content across social media channels and newsletter
Your responsibilities include, but aren't limited to:
- Community management and CRM - tending to, engaging and building the ASKET community across social, newsletter, web and events
- Managing content calendar and developing ideas for campaigns across social media and newsletter
- Curating and creating content for all social media channels (Facebook, IG and IG stories) and newsletter
- Managing and coordinating campaigns and product launches across social media and newsletter
- Creating newsletter and email marketing campaigns, testing and evaluating performance
- Product copywriting for website
- Coordination of photoshoots for all channels (owned, earned, paid)
- Coordination of customer facing events
- Coordination of cross-functional marketing projects with product, web and marketing team
The ideal candidate
- Unprestigious, hard working and itching to contribute to achieving ASKET’s vision of fundamentally changing the apparel industry for the better - no matter what it takes
- Obsessed with creative, digital communication and social media, an avid searcher for insights into consumer behaviour, culture and marketing, always informed and up to date
- Outstanding communicator, capable copywriter 100% fluent in English, written and verbally
- Motivated, fast learner, problem-solver and a self-starter; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and work within tight deadlines
- Organized, diligent and detail-oriented with an eye for design and visuals
- At least two years’ experience from social media, digital marketing and content creation at an agency, in-house or freelance
- Track record of creating engaging content, managing social media channels and marketing campaigns across owned channels
- Expert user of organic Facebook and Instagram channels, Facebook business manager and relevant monitoring, scheduling and analysis tools
- Expert user of email marketing software, Mailchimp or similar
- Experience in Photoshop, Adobe or other image and film editing software is a plus
- Experience in CRM & marketing automation is a plus
- Interested in creative arts, design and popular culture