Customer Experience Representative (Part Time)
Customer Experience - Stockholm
Our mission is to rebalance the scales of our industry and drastically slow down fashion by creating thoughtful garments 100% free of compromise, but full of love.
As a part-time Customer Experience Agent you will be an integral part of that mission, working directly with what we hold most dearly: Our customers and their happiness. As our representative you will enjoy considerable responsibilities from day one, gaining access to and experiences from a fast-growing, young and dynamic company working to change the way the fashion industry works today.
Your responsibilities are
- Customer care: Handling of customer care errands (product questions/issues, size advice, returns, etc.) via E-Mail, Chat, Facebook and Instagram.
- Showroom: Scheduling and taking care of customer visits to our office and showroom for personal fittings
- Service-minded, detail-oriented, highly organised problem-solver with a keen interest in clothing (not necessarily fashion)
- Unprestigious, hard working and itching to be a part of changing the apparel industry for the better
- Fluent (orally and in writing) in English and Swedish.
- Preferably in high school, just graduated from high school or just started your university studies.
- Prior experience in a service role is a plus.
- Ca 10 h per week (weekends and holidays) with flexibility to work from home
- This role requires weekend and occasionally evening work on weekdays
- Pay per hour
Kindly ask you to write your application in English.