At ASKET, The Pursuit of Less is our mission, trying to slow down fashion and end over-consumption by creating garments free of compromise, allowing us to live with fewer but better items.
As a part-time Customer Experience Agent you will be an integral part of that mission, working directly with what we hold most dearly: Our customers and their happiness. As a CX agent, your primary focus will be to deliver outstanding support in our different channels. You are triggered by exceeding customers’ expectations and have a deep understanding of our mission and products. You will also play a central role in bringing customer feedback to other teams such as Product, Operations and Marketing.
You will enjoy considerable responsibilities from day one, gaining access to an ambitious, dynamic and deeply caring team in the beginning of a high-paced and challenging journey to fundamentally change the way we manufacture, market and consume garments today. And as one of the fastest growing apparel startups in Sweden, we’re expanding a team that has an important impact on our journey - and the industry as a whole.
Your responsibilities are
- Handling of customer care errands (product questions/issues, size advice, returns, etc.) via our different channels, e.g. E-Mail, Chat and Facebook
- Daily customer management and administration through our system (e.g. order management system, return platform)
- Have an understanding and work by ASKET’s core values and be up to date with your product knowledge
- Pass on customer feedback to all relevant teams
- Helping to represent ASKET at pop-ups and events
- Service-minded, detail-oriented, highly organised problem-solver with a keen interest in clothing (not necessarily fashion)
- Strong communication skills and ability to multitask
- Passionate about ASKET’s core values and want to be a part of changing the apparel industry for the better
- Fluent (orally and in writing) in English and Swedish. Other languages, especially German, is a plus.
- Ideally a student (in high school or just started your university studies).
- Prior experience in a service role is a plus.
- Ca 10 h per week (you'll get paid per hour)
- Based in our head office in Stockholm, with flexibility to work from home
- This role requires weekend and occasionally evening work on weekdays
Start date: Fall
Kindly send in your application in English.